Prawn Butter Masala Recipe
Give some fire to the spice lover in your life with our romantic Prawn Butter Masala Curry. Don’t spend this Valentine’s stuck in the kitchen creating the perfect meal, with Kohinoor’s special recipe, you’ll be ready in under 30 minutes!
450g King Prawns
1 Kohinoor Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
2 tsp oil
1 tsp grated garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
Fresh coriander, to serve
- In a large saucepan, add the oil and heat.
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds until you can smell the aromas, stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the prawns to the saucepan and fry until they just turn pink.
- Add the Kohinoor Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce and warm through.
- Stir in the butter, cream, and season with a squeeze of lime
- Serve your prawn butter masala with fresh coriander, basmati rice, and poppadoms.
Kohinoor Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
A mild and rich blend of tomato, dry fenugreek and garlic